Registered
1,230 Posts
Congratulations.. a lot of good bikes out there for sale

I agree, some pics would be nice -)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you guys, I was wondering, does anyone knows how much Panigale S were sold in Canada, my serial number is 009595, so I have the 9595 who left the factory, this number include the base and R models also. But how much S were sold in 2012 and 2013.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Sorry I can't help you with your question mate but that is one nice looking machine. How are your initial impressions?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I haven't test ride it yet, we have snow right now in Canada, too bad, but at least I will have it next spring... I have waited for a bike like this for so long, Im so proud to be the owner of a Ducati panigale S.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I haven't test ride it yet, we have snow right now in Canada, too bad, but at least I will have it next spring... I have waited for a bike like this for so long, Im so proud to be the owner of a Ducati panigale S.
Haha right. Dumb question on my part considering I'm in the same predicament lol.

So what other bikes have you owned? Is this your first Ducati?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes my first Ducati, but I wanted a 1098 back in the days. I had a kawa zx6-r 2001 a honda CBR 600rr 2006, a Yamaha R6 2008, I still have my CBR 1000rr repsol 2005, now I leave japan to buy an Italian machine🇮🇹👍...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats! Hoping the weather cooperates for you soon. This weekend is supposed to be really nice here in Houston. I will be out on the 916 as I wait for the Panigale to arrive.

Cheers,
Brian

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.