Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow what a sweet ride. Ok only have had it half a day and have only put 140 miles on but I really do like it.

The full Termi system is on its way. Should have it this week and will install at 600 miles.

This was well worth the wait.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Yeah, Congratulations...Looks like you warmed up the tires pretty good already..

·
Registered
328 Posts
Looks good! I see, doctor, you have performed the front reflector-ectomy.

CAG

·
Registered
337 Posts
DucatiGuy said:
Congrats! Bike looks amazing! Take it from me - All of us still waiting, we envy you right now!
----------
Yeah, what he said!!
Still got 4 weeks and counting. Wait this is Friday, so is that 3 more weeks?

Congrats!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Congrats man, I'm so jealous. I was out riding my R1150R yesterday, Carving corners, Pulling wheelies at every whim and generally seizing the day...
The whole time thinking how it would feel on the Ducati. Is that cheating? I feel so dirty. :blush:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Still waiting

Nice to see some people are receiving their 1098's. I am #8 on the list at MCC. Unless some have come in. I was number 11 before any came in for a red base.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Zane said:
Nice to see some people are receiving their 1098's. I am #8 on the list at MCC. Unless some have come in. I was number 11 before any came in for a red base.
Hey Zane, im #7 at mcc for a base, when i went on the list in Dec i was #10. As of last monday, there were 3 more guys before me who are still waiting. They say it should be sometime this month :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah, They told me I would receive my 1098 by late April. when I went on the list in December they told me late Feb to late March. You say there is 3 in front of you? Are you now #4 or what?

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
front reflector-ectomy

Cory,

I want to take those cheesy reflectors off my front fender also but I was worried about damaging the paint. I've used a hair dryer for stickers/graphics that are over clear coat, but I wasn't sure a hair dryer would work for these reflectors. I see they're applied w/ double-sided tape. How did you get yours off?

Elton

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mrinflux said:
Cory,

I want to take those cheesy reflectors off my front fender also but I was worried about damaging the paint. I've used a hair dryer for stickers/graphics that are over clear coat, but I wasn't sure a hair dryer would work for these reflectors. I see they're applied w/ double-sided tape. How did you get yours off?

Elton
Hi Elton, had the dealer take them off for me. Not sure how he did it. I will check with him and get back with you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It's just double sided tape. I twisted them back and forth until they popped off. One popped right off, the other took a little more stress to get off. Hair dryer can be used to help soften up the tape if it is stubborn. Barely any residue left, if any. You can use WD-40 as a cleaner if needed.

·
Registered
337 Posts
rirossington said:
Congrats. Still waiting on mine (SoCal) hopefully I will see her before I head back to Iraq this month!!
---------
Which dealership?? So Cal Ducati?

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Tank pad loooks nice.

Jason

1 - 20 of 23 Posts