Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So finally i was able to get my hands on a next to new 2012 1199s Tricolore. I purchased this from a guy out in Florida a couple days ago.

Coming from an 1198 this thing grabs attention like no other! I'm beyond excited!

Any fellow Panigale riders in the Boston/Massachusetts area?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Congratulations.. the 1199 is a great bike !

Post some pics if you get a chance.. enjoy and be safe -

Reactions: Gunny Fitz

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Ditto !

Hey sincere congrats out to you on the awesome bike buy ( I have the exact same bike too - with about (maybe) 10k into it with mods as well! ) So you are gonna love it. Matter of fact there was just a new member who posted up here from Boston area this week looking for others to ride with and he literally just got hit bike too!

I will see if i can find it but we even exchanged PMs and he sounds real cool too!
(** Just checked and it was off the Panigale Website but this is what he wrote to me.)
"I purchased the 1299 from Riverside Motorsports in Medford, MA, Looking forward to enjoy lots of miles this summer! All the best to you!
-Jason

Here is his thread if you care to also sign up over on this forum too which is more dedicated to Panigales (hence site name. lol) You probably even know dealer- did you get yours there too? :) Come sign up over on here and send him a PM saying I found you also - Originally from Connecticut myself!

Sealed the Deal! - Ducati 1299 Forum

As our Forum Proctologist stated, def post some pics of the bike for us all to see man! If ya need anything Im just a PM away brother! Here's a couple pics of mine but if you want to see the roll of high res pics I can send to you or you can surf around here and find it in one of my posts. I LOVE the 2012 Tri colors and just took everything a bigger step forward with it all thats all buddy.

Again, congrats and welcome to the family !!

Gunny

PS. Not sure what just happened today, but either an error occurred or they now allow us to attach like 9 more photos within a post cause it just kept popping up to attach more and more i was floored! Maybe it will shock me and not show ANYTHING when it finally posts for good here. LOL. Thanks guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations.. the 1199 is a great bike !

Post some pics if you get a chance.. enjoy and be safe -
Thanks!

I can't wait to get here registered and out on the road.

I added a few photos taken by the seller the day i purchased her

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey sincere congrats out to you on the awesome bike buy ( I have the exact same bike too - with about (maybe) 10k into it with mods as well! ) So you are gonna love it. Matter of fact there was just a new member who posted up here from Boston area this week looking for others to ride with and he literally just got hit bike too!

I will see if i can find it but we even exchanged PMs and he sounds real cool too!
(** Just checked and it was off the Panigale Website but this is what he wrote to me.)
"I purchased the 1299 from Riverside Motorsports in Medford, MA, Looking forward to enjoy lots of miles this summer! All the best to you!
-Jason

Here is his thread if you care to also sign up over on this forum too which is more dedicated to Panigales (hence site name. lol) You probably even know dealer- did you get yours there too? :) Come sign up over on here and send him a PM saying I found you also - Originally from Connecticut myself!

Sealed the Deal! - Ducati 1299 Forum

As our Forum Proctologist stated, def post some pics of the bike for us all to see man! If ya need anything Im just a PM away brother! Here's a couple pics of mine but if you want to see the roll of high res pics I can send to you or you can surf around here and find it in one of my posts. I LOVE the 2012 Tri colors and just took everything a bigger step forward with it all thats all buddy.

Again, congrats and welcome to the family !!

Gunny

PS. Not sure what just happened today, but either an error occurred or they now allow us to attach like 9 more photos within a post cause it just kept popping up to attach more and more i was floored! Maybe it will shock me and not show ANYTHING when it finally posts for good here. LOL. Thanks guys!
Thanks Gunny!

Your bike is BEAUTIFUL! Nice job on the mods, you definitely spared no expense. I've ordered a few upgrades already, i'll post pics once i get them installed. So far i ordered a Fender Eliminator kit and mirror block offs with LED blinkers from New Rage Cycle,

I'll checkout the other forum as well, thats for the heads up.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I know how you feel. Congrats, that bike is a beast! Btw, that heat shield is crooked, whoever installed it didn't hold it straight while tightening, sorry I notice things like that.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Is that last pic yourself back in the day Gunny?
You looked badass forsure man! Haha

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
New England - Born n Raised

Is that last pic yourself back in the day Gunny?
You looked badass forsure man! Haha
Yes sir, way back in like 2001 maybe? That bike pulled like a damn freight train and was a wheelie machine w tons of low end torque!

I'm in southern New Hampshire. Just traded in my 1198 for a brand new 2014 panigale. Ever ride up into NH?
Matter of fact that bike was built by two of the biggest Ducati Techs in the country at that time at the legendary BCM Motorsports then in Laconia, NH. Owner Bruce Meyers and Master Tech Kyle Thompson dropped a whopper 944 kit into it to make it so unreal.

Hey Christo, if you don't know him already you DEFINITELY need to pay Kyle a visit at Seacoast in NH for ALL your work on the new 1199 man! You won't find a kinder more educated Ducati freak who loves what he does and rides Loudon like nobody's business either! Since I really don't know where they are in relation to you it may even be them you got your bike from and already know his abilities man. Figured I'd put it out there for anyone else up in New England that wants their bike tuned and created by this awesome guy! I used to drive up from CT just to have them work on all my Ducati s years ago!

·
Registered
11 Posts
As a matter of fact my dad got a monster back in the 90s from BCM. Kyle fabricated a carbon fiber exhaust for it because they didn't have one at the time. Kyle services or services my 1198 at sea coast now it'll be the panigale!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts