Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked up my 1098S today...yeehaw!!!
First question though...my dealer never put the instrument panel into US. The owner's manual doesn't help, does anyone know the secret to accessing the country setting?

TIA,
Tom

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats man on new ride !! :yo: :yo:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome, I'll try to get some pics posted this weekend!
It's RED, of course! I was told we won't see any black ones here for another couplemonths.

And in case anyone else needs to change the instrument pack country...I figured it out!
Hold down the "A" button while switching on the ignition. This puts you into a sub-menu with 3 options which can be scrolled through using the A and B buttons. Go to the screen that says SET, hold the B button down for a couple of seconds. This will put you into the country menu, scroll 'til you find your country, then hold the B button down until 'mem' pops up showing that it has set into memory. Switch off the igntion it's done, the next key cycle the pack will come up with the country you selected.

·
Registered
62 Posts
vikingdrve, i just want to be the first person to say I hate you, I trully do. Iam still stuck waiting for my TC. Oh yeah have fun with your new bike you...yeah you heard me...jerk....new bike.....I am not crying these are just alergies.........

·
Registered
152 Posts
:) Pics Pics Pics !!!!!!???????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts