Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ducati Hyper Strada, big problem

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are the first in Laos who imported 4 Ducati HyperStrada 821 the latest 2013 directly from Italy and currently, 2 of them are having big problem. We are just riding less than 2000KM.

One of its can NOT start engine and another one the engine control panel errors and also can not start engine! this is so big hassle for us.

Those bikes are now in Udon Thani Thailand Ducati dealer shop due to there is no Ducati dealer in Laos.

Any one can help to talk with Ducati and help! please, please and we do appreciate your help!

I myself has already deal with Ducati in Italy, but seem they just ignore us and so slow

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We are the first in Laos who imported 4 Ducati HyperStrada 821 the latest 2013 directly from Italy and currently, 2 of them are having big problem. We are just riding less than 2000KM.

One of its can NOT start engine and another one the engine control panel errors and also can not start engine! this is so big hassle for us.

Those bikes are now in Udon Thani Thailand Ducati dealer shop due to there is no Ducati dealer in Laos.

Any one can help to talk with Ducati and help! please, please and we do appreciate your help!

I myself has already deal with Ducati in Italy, but seem they just ignore us and so slow

1 - 2 of 2 Posts