Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,485 Posts
Yeah, I don't blame the biker. Ultimately, why was the truck driving on the wrong side of the road? That's cause for Reckless Driving, Reckless Endangerment and Parental Neglect.

· Registered
2,485 Posts
Not (ever) a good reason but if you turn it up you hear her say "why you driving by my house so fast"...
I don't have any reason to believe that she can accurately identify and visually measure the speed of one moving vehicle while in another traveling in the opposite direction. That is beyond human comprehension to date.

Secondly, speeding is both subjective and an infraction. The truck she was in could have been operating at the same speed as the first biker.

However, attempted vehicular homicide is not an infraction and grounds for self defense. While I don't condone the assault and am not one to have committed that act, I do know friends (with whom I ride) that probably would have; all things considered.

· Registered
2 Posts
Fuck that chicken shit biker, sneaks up on that guy and sucker punches (headbutts) the dude. Judging speed is relative, but maybe it was obvious this time. No gloves, no jackets, and helmets probably required by law--attention whore is the first thing that comes to mind, they do not care about placing the general public at risk. They are just two skill-less bitches on bikes that make the public hate the rest of us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.