Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for a squirt yesterday towards Kinglake and the law are out and about. Plenty Rd 2 bike cops pulled me over and a patrol car pulled up while they had me on the side of the road. Saw the law all over the place and a lot of them. Must be an early start to the Christmas blitz. Puts a bit of a damper on things.
So be warned.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Put your location in your details, this site shits me that everyone is trying to be anonymous, why?

Sorry, but Victoria just sucks, so serves you right for being a Mexican :p

And before any real Mexicans get all offended and shit, Mexicans is an affectionate nickname for our Victorian friends that are south of our border, f**k being PC :D

So you are being hassled by cops mate, that's no good.
I love riding my ST with the panniers on, I am sure the cop thinks sensible grey haired old man, so let it slide but on my 998, I must be on my best behavior.

I have a mate that has made sport of out running Police chases, but it costs him a new set of leathers & helmet each time, so he is never recognised again.

Have a good weekend,

Craig

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
As you hang about and get to know the lads we have an idea who's who.

You could google map or where is king lake like I did.

Then guessed b star may have meant to post in oz section. Or not.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I think they are looking for the "RealDucati"..!
Yeah a read all that shit, no way was I getting into that.

As you hang about and get to know the lads we have an idea who's who.

You could google map or where is king lake like I did.

Then guessed b star may have meant to post in oz section. Or not.
I did, but I shouldn't have too.

Clearly you know where I am because you know I'm in Victoria and a Mexican. :D
I thought that people that know Plenty rd would know where I was talking about.
Yeah, I figured it out, but my point is I don't understand why this site's members are so secretive about where they are in this world.
Sorry, but I just don't get it, I mean, would it hurt your feeling of security if you had Victoria shown?

Have a good weekend

Craig

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah a read all that shit, no way was I getting into that.

I did, but I shouldn't have too.

Yeah, I figured it out, but my point is I don't understand why this site's members are so secretive about where they are in this world.
Sorry, but I just don't get it, I mean, would it hurt your feeling of security if you had Victoria shown?

Have a good weekend

Craig
Sorry mate, I really didn't think about it that much.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.