Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am not happy I have to put this up for sale but money is tight right now. got hit with a couple of unexpected bills

If it was installed it wouldn't be up for sale. but it's just sitting here. I have the paper receipt I bought it on 12/29/14. I paid 663.00 shipped.

I want 500.00(firm) shipped to lower 48. Brand new never installed. you get the linear link and paper receipt sorry the extra stickers that come with are on my toolbox.

I will post pics in an hour or so here.

Kyle Racing - Roadracing Motorcycles

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

any questions feel free, I ship out fast and with good communication. meaning I will pm you with the tracking # once I ship out.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Damn...no stickers...that's a deal breaker right there. Should be asking for like $300 if there's no stickers :p

Reactions: cul8er and jwm2k3

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GLWS Cul8er.

That wheel is still there? It should have been gone by now

Thanks,
And yep still have the rear 1198s rim. If it was 4 years ago I could probably sell it.:p

I see your having the same kind of luck with your parts aswell. Want to open up a shop? lol:D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn...no stickers...that's a deal breaker right there. Should be asking for like $300 if there's no stickers :p

Somebody didn't get enough gold star stickers when they where in grade school and now you want my klye racing stickes too.. just put the stickers out of your mind and walk away.:p The first step is to admit you have a problem we are here too help you..:D

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I have a few Kyle stickers laying around that I'll Let go for $175 to complete this deal.

sorry for the thread jack, now back to our show after a word from our sponsors...

·
Registered
828 Posts
I remember talking to Dan a while back, and vaguely remember him saying this needed the shock itself to be modified, correct? I have a TTX mark I, and would like to get a linear link at some point, but don't want to be messing with shock modification this season considering my 848 is my reliable bike this year (the aprilia is really testing me, lol).

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Correct If you have a bone stock TTX and you wanted to use this link(Kyle link) you would need to up the spring rate 100lbs. and modify 1 of the eyelets.

That's if you already have a TTX.

If you are going to buy a TTX then Kyle has them all set up for pretty much for the same price you would pay for the TTX brand new.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
buy in confidence people..

cul8er is a stand up guy

Reactions: cul8er and Donger

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Correct If you have a bone stock TTX and you wanted to use this link(Kyle link) you would need to up the spring rate 100lbs. and modify 1 of the eyelets.

That's if you already have a TTX.

If you are going to buy a TTX then Kyle has them all set up for pretty much for the same price you would pay for the TTX brand new.
Need to change the spring by 3 increments (they go in increments of 5 N/mm). Example: if you have a 100 N/mm, once you machine the shock, you need a spring with 85 N/mm (accord to Dan Kyle). Plus a shorter ride height rod.

And I second that about cul8er being a stand up guy! Very fast shipping, well packaged, and replies to your messages quickly.

Reactions: cul8er

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Someone buys this from a great seller...
Where are the track junkies at?
It's those damn Panigales' fault! I remember when 1098/1198/848 parts were going like hot cakes on the forums...can't sell a damn swing arm and a few other bits to save my life now! :eek:

Reactions: cul8er and Donger

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
It's those damn Panigales' fault! I remember when 1098/1198/848 parts were going like hot cakes on the forums...can't sell a damn swing arm and a few other bits to save my life now! :eek:
Well, I have a parts bin I gotta sell too :p....
Feel free to tag along, when I make the post with pictures. Collaboration works.

@Jay: I'm debating to have the wheel power coated White with red stripe :p, perhaps one of the spokes will have Green/white/Red (too tacky/squiddy?)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys and yeah your right about the panigales Rub. I said it earlier before Donger bought that 1198s rim from me. That if it was 4 years ago that rim would have sold in 5 minutes @ that price. What do you do?

Le, I am kind of partial to the flat black with a red stripe. My Z rims are volk time attacks 2006 in the same colour scheme. But with that said I also like having 1 off custom stuff to. I think what you described could look bad ass if the rest of the bike followed suit.

I wouldn't want to own white rims on a vehicle though, it looks cool but my ocd would go crazy over brake dust.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I wouldn't want to own white rims on a vehicle though, it looks cool but my ocd would go crazy over brake dust.
Likewise! If I ever got white wheels with a bike, that would be the first thing I would change....even if it would mean just plasti-dipping them! :D

·
Registered
378 Posts
Need to change the spring by 3 increments (they go in increments of 5 N/mm). Example: if you have a 100 N/mm, once you machine the shock, you need a spring with 85 N/mm (accord to Dan Kyle)...
I think you have that backwards... The Kyle flat link requires a heavier spring by three increments over stock. Other flat links may have different ratios, but most need a heavier spring.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts