Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any information and what the wideband O2 sensor is for the Nemesis Autotune system? Nemesis grinds off the part numbers, as they are an Audi/VW part.

Looks like an 030-906 sensor... I can almost read the stamp through the grind marks, there's a "2" and a "K" haha!! It's an 8 pin connector. Googled it and looked through about 100 sensors and couldn't find a match.

Anyway, any help in getting fresh new sensors would be appreciated.

Dave

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

The controller is also shown here, but I'm looking for just the sensor at the bottom with the yellow 8 pin connector on the other end of it.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Edit: I totally didn't verify my google search before posting, very much apologize for that. Here are the correct web links and part numbers for the Nemesis Lambda sensor.

Home » Shop » Wideband O2 » O2 Sensors » NGK / NTK Wideband O2 Sensor ( UEGO ) LZA03-E1 Sensor

Here are the Competition systems direct links:

N-5001 - UEGO Sensor & Controller
http://www.competitionsystems.co.uk/uploads/mediacentre/20100608041820-N-5001_UEGO_01.pdf

LZA08 Lambda Sensor

The part number is LZA03-E1-P which is UEGO standard.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not looking for a system, I already have that, I need to find a new sensor. sorry if I wasn't clear.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I'm not looking for a system, I already have that, I need to find a new sensor. sorry if I wasn't clear.
Yep, if you look at my reply, there is a link for the sensor right smack dab in the middle. ;)

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
Yep, if you look at my reply, there is a link for the sensor right smack dab in the middle. ;)
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

of course.....:shrug:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Idiot wind!....
Ohh so you didn't see the link to the lambda sensor and the solution to the OP's problems, smack dab in the middle of my original unedited post?

Where is YOUR solution?

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
Ohh so you didn't see the link to the lambda sensor and the solution to the OP's problems, smack dab in the middle of my original unedited post?

Where is YOUR solution?
we all know how you go back and modify your posts....just sayin....

oh....:shrug:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
we all know how you go back and modify your posts....just sayin....
No edits… original data… just a bunch of people who can't read.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
No edits… original data… just a bunch of people who can't read.

Thanks for your help!
You are welcome...glad to be helpful "tooned".

: shruggy:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tuned --

Your reply didn't answer the question, there's an equivalent automotive sensor and that's what I need.

I'm sure there's other ways to develop and use a different sensor... and the link you provided is a different sensor, different connector, not designed and wired for the Nemesis controller, so I think that's a tough way to go. Plus it's pretty expensive. It even references only using it with the type 2 Holley controller or the sensor will be damaged. I have a Nemesis sourced EFI Technology controller that works with the Nemesis ECU function designed for this... what makes you thik the Holley components are compatible?

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Reactions: DHarsay

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
Whoops! I misread the damn letters, thought they said LHA-03… it's LZA-03! WHOOPS!

Home » Shop » Wideband O2 » O2 Sensors » NGK / NTK Wideband O2 Sensor ( UEGO ) LZA03-E1 Sensor

Here are the Competition systems direct links:

N-5001 - UEGO Sensor & Controller
http://www.competitionsystems.co.uk/uploads/mediacentre/20100608041820-N-5001_UEGO_01.pdf

LZA08 Lambda Sensor

The part number is LZA03-E1-P which is UEGO standard.

Sorry for the mixup! :(

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

glad to be of help, "tooned"...just sayin...:shrug:.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts