Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sooooo i really wanted the full termignoni but it bothers me that its only stainless steel headers for something sooo expensive iwould prefer the REAL THING the titanium can that turn BLUEEE..... and please gentlmen dont say akropovic its just not my cup of tea.... however the real question is leovince sells a regular stainless steel full sysytem for the 1198s and they also have a corsa titanium full system for the 1198r that is suppose to be the real deal like wsbk system.... or at least the closest to it.... my question is if i bought this system would it work for the 1198s as well?? even though they are 1198r virgin? besides performance i love when these exhaust (titanium) turn blue and ireally wanna buy them.... answers please...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
sooooo i really wanted the full termignoni but it bothers me that its only stainless steel headers for something sooo expensive iwould prefer the REAL THING the titanium can that turn BLUEEE..... and please gentlmen dont say akropovic its just not my cup of tea.... however the real question is leovince sells a regular stainless steel full sysytem for the 1198s and they also have a corsa titanium full system for the 1198r that is suppose to be the real deal like wsbk system.... or at least the closest to it.... my question is if i bought this system would it work for the 1198s as well?? even though they are 1198r virgin? besides performance i love when these exhaust (titanium) turn blue and ireally wanna buy them.... answers please...
I think Nick has a deal on these.
You can contact him at [email protected].

-M

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Same motor...they will work just fine.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
thanks for the input but i just went on motowheels website and no they dont carry them at all(the full ti's);).... once again these are the FULLSYSTEM TITANIUM HEADERS AND ALL....
Martin (motowheels) is the owner of Motowheels. Nick works for him. I'm pretty sure he knows what he has for merchandise. If he says Nick has a deal for you, he does.

Behind the scenes shopping is NEVER bad. Not everything they have is listed on their site....

It's not what you know, it's who you know. And Martin and Nick are good to know...:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the heads up

Martin (motowheels) is the owner of Motowheels. Nick works for him. I'm pretty sure he knows what he has for merchandise. If he says Nick has a deal for you, he does.

Behind the scenes shopping is NEVER bad. Not everything they have is listed on their site....

It's not what you know, it's who you know. And Martin and Nick are good to know...:D

thanks wa11er but i dont think they will fit because of the engine... i kinda did some research not 100% but i will get the facts after calling motowheels by the way thanks once again martin ....

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Here is what you're looking for on Motowheels web site..

http://www.motowheels.com/italian/mySearchResult.cfm?parentcategoryid=&productID=7787&showDetail=1&categoryID=839|848%2F1098%2F1198%20Exhaust&vendoridtodisplay=0&filterFor=leo%20vince%20ti%20system&collection=

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Leo Vince FACTORY "CORSA" FULL-TI. SYSTEM:1098R/1198
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sale Price: $2,499.00
List Price: $2,799.00
You Save: $300.00

In Stock: 2
Qty:
DescriptionAdditional InfoSpecifications

The best of the best, full ti consturction, used and designed for WSBK. 70MM at the collector

Sound measurement
Revs (rpm)
4875 Stock db(a)
101 leovince db(a)

Total stock weight: 9.600 Kg
header pipe(s)
3.200 silencer(s)
6.400 Total

Total LeoVince weight: 6.777 Kg

header pipe(s)
3.197 silencer(s)
3.3 fasteners
0.28 Total

Attachments

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
thanks wa11er but i dont think they will fit because of the engine... i kinda did some research not 100% but i will get the facts after calling motowheels by the way thanks once again martin ....
They will fit the 1198S. It is the exact same motor as the 1098R minus internals. This pipe will fit 100%.

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
I think Nick has a deal on these.
You can contact him at [email protected].

-M
I have a 2010 1198s .I bought the 1098r Leo Vince Corsa full Titanium from Motowheels.Nick gave me a great deal and the pipes fit ; as Waller98s has been saying all along ; perfectly....

Just buy them ,. you won`t be disappointed..Compared to my full termi system i had on my 1098s ,..these pipes sound louder and boomier in my humble opinion ....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts