Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every forum that I have been a part of encourages a newbie to introduce themselves. I am located in Corpus Christi, TX. You can ride year round here, but there are VERY few corners.

Let me start by saying that I am addicted to motorcycles. I have been riding for 20 years and would bet that I have had at least 40 bikes.

I tend to buy neglected bikes at fix them up, ride them for a time, and then move on to another project. Recently, I have started to keep some of the more unique bikes.

I recently purchased a 1996 Monster 900 that has been sitting for a while. This is my first Duc, but I've owned several Guzzis and Aprilias. I'd love to find an older Laverda in a barn some where.

Looking forward to learning from the community.

AJ

·
Court Jester
11,819 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
That's a kmighty informative and polite introduction.

I myself and from the UK which makes me more alien than a New Yorker. But welcome anyway :) . Lovely list of machines there and as a photographer I'd say we'd all like to see more of them.

I had a Laverda Jota 1000 around 1986 when I had too much money and too little sense. I lost that one to a kerb, then a car, then ultimately a tree. In the same crash. Oh for cell phone cameras back then ;)

Welcome Grizzo. It's a nice bunch here, on the whole.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome! Looks like you have some awesome projects going on. I would love to do project bikes if I had the time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts