Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm from Brazil and it's very difficult to find new levers to my Hypermotard 1100.
I'm looking for a fitments guide to find others bikes levers. Tks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Felipe.
I bought these from amazon and have been working great.

1 Pair Motorcycle Motor OEM Style CNC Aluminum Shorty Short Clutch & Brake Levers Black Fit for DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 796 2010-2012 (DB-12/D-22) Shorty Short only w/stock handguards
by Niree
Learn more: amazon

If I were to do it over, I'd get natural Aluminum color as the black and red will eventually fade from the sun.

But if you are mostly garaged, might be OK.

There are more expensive ones out there. So once you paste the link, I'm sure more will come up.

Take Care

Phreeb

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Felipe.
I bought these from amazon and have been working great.

1 Pair Motorcycle Motor OEM Style CNC Aluminum Shorty Short Clutch & Brake Levers Black Fit for DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 796 2010-2012 (DB-12/D-22) Shorty Short only w/stock handguards
by Niree
Learn more: amazon

If I were to do it over, I'd get natural Aluminum color as the black and red will eventually fade from the sun.

But if you are mostly garaged, might be OK.

There are more expensive ones out there. So once you paste the link, I'm sure more will come up.

Take Care

Phreeb
Tks Bro!
I'm trying to figured out what bikes have the same levers because I can't find a pair to my HM here in Brazil. I don't know if the 1098 or 848 shares the same model.
Thanks again bro!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts