Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Probably been asked and answered, but. Can someone please tell me how to remove the barell and plunger from the brake and clutch levers on my 2000 748? Want to install a new set of pazzo levers.
Regards shaun

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mate, there is a 1.5mm grub screw that needs to be loosened before you can remove that plunger thingy, from memory it was only on the clutch side the brake is straight forward.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, does the plunger on the clutch and brake just unscreww clockwise, seems damn tight. Where's the grub screw?
Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
The grub screw prevents the plunger turning, that's why it seems tight. the grub is small and can be concealed by small amounts of dirt/grease. I am going to adjust mine soon Ill take some snaps. Its tricky when you don't know, as soon as you see the grub screw its like a light bulb moment.
I love my Pazzos on my 748.
I had the exact same trouble as your now having when I fitted mine, I searched the forums.
Ill try doing the photos tomorrow, your probably dying to get the levers on!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks giantclam.
Found the grubscrew, very small. Changed them last night, easy like you said. Thanks for your assistance.
Ride time...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.