Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy turkey day everyone!!

Put a new JW Speaker evo LED on my monster. I love the look and the brighter light to the front. I like Ducati and their naked bikes but I don’t like all that plastic flash and cover work.

For anyone interested, the kit was missing some directions for the light mounting into the housing and bucket so feel free to ask questions. I love a good puzzle but damned if I didn’t want to throw the $700 worth of lighting and hardware across the garage several times! It’s a quick job with the right info, just couldn’t find the info anywhere ANYWHERE.

I may post some daylight pics to get a better look. Hopefully an instrument cover is on the way soon!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update on the lights! I ordered some side markers that are consistent with motodemic’s kit, and not so lollipoppy (yes that’s not a word) but of course the “prewired” for Ducati isn’t what arrived. I’m not an electrical goon so it’s not hard to splice the right harness but pics soon!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.