Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I would like to thank vfrman for all his help and support with this projector retrofit build I'm doing on my Ducati 1098S. His link can be found here
I also thought I would write a review of my experience purchasing the projectors and HID from TRS.
TRS was my first choice when I planned on buying my miniH1 6.0 retrofit setup for my Ducati 1098S. TRS seems to have the best reputation and I was lucky enough to jump on a group buy on some automotive forum after looking around. I live in Canada but my parcel arrived very fast and packaged well. Upon initial inspection, I found a few flaws on one of the chrome bowls. A few emails to TRS and they promised that they would take care of everything if I find anything wrong with it after I test them out. As they say that each and every projector is tuned and QC'd by their staff before leaving their offices, I am not too concerned about this. Not only are they prompt in answering emails, I am assured that they will provide all the support I need to complete my project. The extra money spent is totally worth it over eBay purchases from China imo. Keep up the good job guys!
PS. Stay tuned for the upcoming how-to build on retrofitting quality projectors for your Ducati 848/1X98!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.