Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. Long time admirer, first time Duc Buyer. Looking for a 1098 base in Southern CA. Anybody discovered any dealers with units in-stock or unclaimed? Also who would you recommend as the best dealer for servicing in the greater LA area?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Toro Rosso said:
Greetings. Long time admirer, first time Duc Buyer. Looking for a 1098 base in Southern CA. Anybody discovered any dealers with units in-stock or unclaimed? Also who would you recommend as the best dealer for servicing in the greater LA area?
I think in CA is same as VA area. There are more demands than bikes. You might want to try somewhere more rural and have it delivered. I did and got it actually a little bit faster than some people around this area.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey toro Rosso,

Your best bet is to call around and see if any dealership has a 07 model still available. Once you have your deposit in with the chosen dealership (most deposits are refundable but have the dealership specify in writing), you might get luck and get your sooner due to people dropping out. I got lucky as well and received my bike within 30 days due to people dropping out (deposit in on 2/16/07 - received bike on 3/15/07). Suggestion to your second question re servicing - make sure the dealership has a Ducati certified technician. Good luck!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Spectrum Ducati

Toro Rosso said:
Call Aaron or John at Specrtum Ducati in Irvine.
They may be able to get you one.

·
Registered
337 Posts
TORO --- Call Mark McKinsey at So Cal Ducati in Brea. I think he had 1 or 2 guys drop out of financing. Give him a call. I pick my Standard up from him this Saturday. Tell him Paul referred you, and you'll get absolutely nothing. Haha.

So Cal Ducati is also the official service center for the DNA Press Fleet, so their service dept is top notch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts