Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched all over for the resound exhaust. Only thing I can tell is this company has gone under. If some one has this exhaust and wants to sell pm me. If anyone knows a distributor or site thats selling please post on the thread so others know.

Thanks,

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the heads up on the site, but I found it through google already. I sent them a email asking about their stock a few days ago, still waiting to hear back. I do love the look and the sound is pretty sick.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the site, but I found it through google already. I sent them a email asking about their stock a few days ago, still waiting to hear back. I do love the look and the sound is pretty sick.
I just gave up my White 2010 1198s with a set of there Slip-On's very nice sound and they will work on the full Termi Header also.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried picking up the set that was recently posted. Problem was I was slow on the draw due to sleep. Really need to pick up a set. If anyone hears of another set up for sale keep me in mind. Thanks Guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts