1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm in Nova. Falls Church

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm in fairfax and I ride with a couple buddies that have an 848, monsters, and triumph street triple. We usually meet up for food or head to the west in the twisties if anyone wants to join this season

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Got a group of about 6-8 guys around the area off the "other" forum who used to meet up once in awhile at Starbucks at the Virginia Square Metro station and discussed other good locations as well. Once spring rolls around we will try to make it a regular thing, perhaps rotating meet location and doing a little ride as well.

Until then STAY WARM !

·
Registered
27 Posts
Depending on the day I'm up for it

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just recently moved back to Northern Virginia and am looking to see if there are any fellow Ducati riders around here. I am in Woodbridge, VA, let me know!!
Which part of Woodbridge do you live? I'm from Woodbridge as well. Hopefully in about a week we'll have some decent riding weather.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ashburn (close to Dulles Airport). Do you ride track or just street? From where did you relocate?

I just recently moved back to Northern Virginia and am looking to see if there are any fellow Ducati riders around here. I am in Woodbridge, VA, let me know!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am in the Leesburg area and ready to go. If there is any interest, lets get something going for the 3rd or 4th of May..I have to get thru the 600 mile break in period so I am trying to ride as often as I can. (who isn't right?)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm out of -------------> Reston

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm on a "vintage" 748BP. It's been a fun ride, although raw and sharp edged. Runs well (most the time..).

Sent from my iPhone using Ducati.org Forum

1 - 20 of 54 Posts