Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. New guy here. I bought an 03 999 6 months or so ago (my first Ducati). Some nice upgrades (Woodcraft, Jolly Moto, Termi etc). I’ve decided to make it my dedicated track bike and am looking for decent bodywork. I have decent fabrication skills and access to whatever tools are needed. I’m leaning towards Sharkskinz as I’ve heard good things about their products. Any other stuff out there that is worth the money?
Thank you for the help.
Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey there, also new and just bought a 999s which is coming next month. If you're still looking, my bike is coming with a full fibreglass Alice track kit and I have no need for it. Happy to sell it on to you. I'm based in South Africa. Let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply. I purchased a fairing kit from Sharkskinz. I hope you’re enjoying your bike as much as I am enjoying mine. Wonderful bikes, aren’t they?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow. South Africa
Hey there, also new and just bought a 999s which is coming next month. If you're still looking, my bike is coming with a full fibreglass Alice track kit and I have no need for it. Happy to sell it on to you. I'm based in South Africa. Let me know.
Do you still have these plastics?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Where are you located? Shipping is going to be expensive. Both sets are painted the same. I think they're Armour Bodies. The seat is available also

·
Registered
5 Posts
Serpent, I'm going to be sending this 999s back to the seller, including the track fairings. Bike is unfortunately a total mess. Not to worry, I've found another deal and moving on that already.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts