Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i currently have a streetfighter s & im looking into a hypermotard. ive seen a couple on craigslist private sales & dealerships.

2009, 13,890 miles. termi slip on (i think) & current service up to date, with paper work.

base model with ohlins rear shock.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Had an 848, now have a 1100 Aircooled hyper. I... Love.... it.

Have and 848 track bike. It was always supposed to be that only

The hypers slower, but so much more fun in and around traffic. Reduces straight speeds but more fun on the entry and exit of corners.

Do it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tes!!!

i currently have a streetfighter s & im looking into a hypermotard. ive seen a couple on craigslist private sales & dealerships.

2009, 13,890 miles. termi slip on (i think) & current service up to date, with paper work.

base model with ohlins rear shock.
Hi

I have had my 1100S Hyper for a little over a yr now. LOVE IT!
She is without a doubt the best bike I have ever owned. Just got back from a ride on her again now.
If you love riding hard and being comfortable and being able to ride her the way you like,,,,, Enjoy

Terry

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a used 2013 Hyperstrada, and I have to say I never even test rode one before purchasing it. I got one hell of a deal that if I didn't like it I would easily be able to get rid of it. But alas as it was dropped off in my garage it was love at second sight, (just in case the wife reads this). After a few hundred miles I love this bike, I never liked going over 100mph so this bike is perfect. Comfortable, fun in the twisties and more then enough power, at least for me. Definitely a great bike!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Have a 939 and going over a hundred is pretty easy to be honest. It ran 107-109mph at the drag strip and clocked at 123mph at grattan raceway in the straight away just shifting into 6 gear. Im not sure how much faster it will go but it was very stable at those speeds. Great track bike and I have rode over 200 miles several times. The Ducati race seat was a great upgrade.

·
Banned
128 Posts
Hyper

These bikes seam more for the track than the street Anyways, I have never rode one, Ill bet they are fun, but not for me...I hope you find one that you like,,,I myself am now completely addicted to the Monster 1200 s...

·
Banned
128 Posts
Hyper

I was at the Dealer today getting my 1200 R serviced , I got to take a good look at the new Hyper, and spoke with the salesman, So in fact, its definitely a bike for the street, and track, kind of in the super motard category, I see a lot of guys on dirt bikes with street tires , trying to get into class so to speak, so if I was looking to get something to kind of fit into this super motard bike, this would be the bike I would buy, I dont think there is anything quite like it . I thought from memory that it had a small gas tank, but in fact it does not. The salesman called it a Hooligan bike lol,,,It looks the part. Anyways, for me, Im sold on the Supersport S,,So I will be adding a 3rd Ducati sometime this year...

Good luck in your purchase...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts