Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I can see that I am certainly not alone in my quest for a Ducati Sport Classic 1000 (Biposto). But regardless of that I too am looking to own one of these beautiful motorcycles and am willing to do (near) anything for one.
I currently have a Yamaha R6 (2004) stock that is so well kept it looks new, and if anyone is interested in a trade, I am willing to add that to cash for a Sport Classic Biposto. If not however, just let me know, because I can still sell it to get the cash to purchase a Sport Classic (I just dont want to get rid of it if I dont need to because its how I get around).
I am very willing to negotiate and I really would like to have one of these amazing bikes. Even if I cannot afford it right away I would be willing to match price if given a bit of time.
I know I'm just another kid posting trying to find this motorcycle, but I guess that doesn't take away from the fact that I still want one haha.
Thank you very much for your time and for reading this.
Many thanks
-Randy
Oh, also, I am on the West Coast, Southern California (San Diego) to be exact. But I am willing to drive far and wide for this thing, so please, don't hesitate to let me know regardless of distance :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts