Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what is the loudest full system that you can get for these bikes?? except pullin the cans off and running it straight...

·
Registered
491 Posts
Not sure about the absolute loudest exhaust out there for the 1098, but my Termignoni Full System with Race ECU and Race Filter (with out the DB Killers) are F-ing Loud! But these bikes are really loud to begin with with. I love the sound of the Termi's. People definitely know your coming from a long ways away! Great thunderous sound too! I want to shorten mine a couple inches, that would definitely make them louder as well! JMHO.

-ND

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I know on other bikes D&D and Hotbobies takes the prize but on the 1098, I would not be caught dead with either one and this is coming from a guy who has a D&D on his Honda.

The Termi has a killer sound but honestly and I have not heard it in person, only on Youtube, I like the sound of the Akra better. Louder? Not sure about that...

Jason

·
Site sponsor
880 Posts
It's a very small company and not on the cheap side that does not offer mass production parts.

We currently run it on our 1098S, I have it on my HM in combination of the Termi slipon and we have 4 customers with Bimoto DB 5's that use it as well.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hell I would not want anything loader than the full Termi's coming home from work at 12:30-2:30am I am sure my neighbors know when I am home. Also, riding through down town of a couple of small, one main road, towns at thoughs hours I would be begging for tickets.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Any videos on YouTube of the HPE, I did not see any?.

Jason

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well where can you get them... are the sold out of europe or something because i don't know if i would be able to run them on the street..... or can i??? i hate hippy laws like noise

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts