Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I was hoping to find some people to ride with from the Madison area. I'm sporting a 1098 and have gone to a bike night last Wednesday but failed to really connect with anyone there. I get along well with most people.. I'm a firefighter/EMT/Student just looking for fun people to cruise with. Respond if you are looking for the same, maybe we can meet up soon! Ride safe everyone and look forward to meeting some fellow Ducati riders.

·
Banned
786 Posts
Hey everyone, I was hoping to find some people to ride with from the Madison area. I'm sporting a 1098 and have gone to a bike night last Wednesday but failed to really connect with anyone there. I get along well with most people.. I'm a firefighter/EMT/Student just looking for fun people to cruise with. Respond if you are looking for the same, maybe we can meet up soon! Ride safe everyone and look forward to meeting some fellow Ducati riders.

Sounds like you should be posting on Match.com :p

no but seriously welcome to the spot, and stick around you'll find someone, lots of cool dudes on here.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Live in the Racine area love tooling around out by Madison, good roads.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well if your up for a cruise let me know BoBo, this is my last couple months to ride Wisconsin before moving to Seattle. Email me if you would like, they have a bike night on Wednesday nights here but I'm usually available

·
Registered
106 Posts
Are there many twisty roads out in Milwaukee? I'm considering a move from California and one of the few things I'll miss aside from the weather is the canyons.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Twisties

Are there many twisty roads out in Milwaukee? I'm considering a move from California and one of the few things I'll miss aside from the weather is the canyons.
There are some roads around the Milwaukee area, the Best are in the Kettles and even better by the Mississippi or in central Wisconsin. If you happen to move out here pm me. I have a personal favorite out in Northern Illinois, Stagecoach Trail and a few others out there.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
There are other things to consider kuhlka. The riding season is from May to early October. You have to get 60 miles north or west of milw to find good roads with elevation change. I'll trade you for cali.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts