Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Not free, but worth the few bucks.

www.duc.nu/manuals
Not worth any bucks when you realsise that he has no right to sell those manuals which are or were available free from Ducati.

There are other unauthorised sources available for free.

Shouldn't be too much of a struggle to get technical info for the bike. It's a 916 strada engine in a slightly modified 916 SP chassis.

·
Registered
19 Posts
All going well..love that bike.. Like you I am adding a few pieces that need upgrading. Spent some time on Saturday looking over the shoulder of the dealer at the schematic and ordered the parts. Do you have the original manual?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Naah, wish I did! There was one guy in the UK selling the senna manual on ebay for heaps of $$$ . Thought about it but wasn't worth it. My tail has hada re spray at some point but it wasnt done to my satisfaction. Thats why I have been chasing decals and a parts schematic manual. All fun but impatient eh! Haha

·
Registered
19 Posts
Love to see some photos of the progress.i just ordered some new mesh grill for the rear cowl, near impossible to find. Senna tail is the same as the SP except for colour of course. I just checked my manual and the rear cowl image is very basic, no good for parts. Gothamcycles.com have some hard to find bits, Good luck and happy hunting.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhhh!! I have some spares!! Did you get what you were looking for? Those mesh vents are very hard to find.

Im having problems uploading pics Wezz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts