Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all,

First time i've been onto these forums so I'm hoping everyone's nice and friendly, unlike a few other forums our there.

Anyway, I've got a Monster 400IE with a few mods - street fighter head lamp, LED taillight, belly fairing and heaps of carbon. After recovering from an accident I'm keen to ride with other Ducati nuts around Melbourne. Anyone from Melbourne out and about? Anyone know of any upcoming rides?

Thanks all.

Stu

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Welcome Mate...enjoy your time here, there are a bunch of good guys on here but there most likely will be some bad apples also like everywhere else lol!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I'm too far away from Melbourne to know about the riding down there.... but welcome anyway Stu.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Stu!

I'm from Shepparton Vic. Couple of hours from Melb tho.
I typically head towards Melb through the hills when I'm on a ride.
Usually to Marysville, Healsville etc..
Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome, I live in Lakes Entrance which is 3 hours from Melbourne eastwards, but I come back to Melbourne most weekends where my 848 evo is garaged :) I'm a noob on forum also so yeh hit me up for a ride

·
Registered
12 Posts
Heya Guys,

I've just joined up the Ducati Owners Club of Victoria and they have a ride to Lake Eildon early in April that I'm attending.

I'm also heading out to the Ducati City Open day in Melbourne on the 13th if anyone is interested in meeting up there. Could go for a cruise some where afterwards.

Cheers

Koff

·
Registered
258 Posts
Heya Guys,

I've just joined up the Ducati Owners Club of Victoria and they have a ride to Lake Eildon early in April that I'm attending.

I'm also heading out to the Ducati City Open day in Melbourne on the 13th if anyone is interested in meeting up there. Could go for a cruise some where afterwards.

Cheers

Koff
Hi Koff, I'm in Melbourne and will be going to the Ducati City Open Day. I go for rides when I get a chance which is not very often unfortunately.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Not until the end of the year when my lease runs out. I lived there for almost seven years (Chicago and Arizona) from 2004 till December 2010. Most likely move back to Scottsdale, Arizona. I hold dual citizenship as my wife is from the States and most of her family lives their. The weather is perfect for most of the year, apart from the scorching summer temps and it's a very clean and wealthy area, I refer to it as the Beverly Hills of Arizona.

Cheers- Chris

·
Registered
258 Posts
Not until the end of the year when my lease runs out. I lived there for almost seven years (Chicago and Arizona) from 2004 till December 2010. Most likely move back to Scottsdale, Arizona. I hold dual citizenship as my wife is from the States and most of her family lives their. The weather is perfect for most of the year, apart from the scorching summer temps and it's a very clean and wealthy area, I refer to it as the Beverly Hills of Arizona.

Cheers- Chris
Sounds great. I would love to get over there 3-4 years with work.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I personally love the country and it's people. It's so diverse from one coast to the other and all in between.

If you reside in the right place the lifestyle is fantastic and just about everything is so affordable compared to our unjustifiable, over inflated costs, even law enforcers are generally understanding but the down side is the kids missing their extended family here in Oz.

Would be great to catch up on the open day and I will definitely attend if weather permits. Just not too sure which bike to ride!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I personally love the country and it's people. It's so diverse from one coast to the other and all in between.

If you reside in the right place the lifestyle is fantastic and just about everything is so affordable compared to our unjustifiable, over inflated costs, even law enforcers are generally understanding but the down side is the kids missing their extended family here in Oz.

Would be great to catch up on the open day and I will definitely attend if weather permits. Just not too sure which bike to ride!!
When I have visited the states I have found the same thing. I notice that you are in the Wyndam area so we should catch up for a ride or a beer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ducati city?

G'day Koff,

Still heading to Ducati City on the 13th? I'll head there and wouldn't mind a cruise afterwards. Let me know if you're keen.

Stu

Heya Guys,

Cheers

Koff

·
Registered
12 Posts
Heya,

Yep, I'm still heading there on the 13th and am bringing a mate along on a Carbon Diavel as well so look out for us. Will be there around 10.30-11.00 am.

Cheers

Koff

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds like a plan. If Melbourne's Indian Summer holds up we should be fine. I'll probably get there around 11-11.30am.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts