Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I got my m821 ive wanted to get my hand on a micro-windshield similar to that of the m821 stripe. Unfortunately I cant seem to find any for sale on the web. My local dealer cant seem to locate it either.

Does anyone know where I can purchase one? Any help or tip is appreciated

·
Registered
350 Posts
I looked at the stripe but the white strip has been clear coated. To get a match, with the stripe removed, would require a new paint job. My dealer said Ducati may eventually offer one all in red but no luck so far. I had heard the Puig was causing some head buffeting but if someone has tried it please advise...

·
Registered
108 Posts
I wanted the same. Saw one when I was in a Ducati Dealer in US(won't mention who) and I was about to pull the trigger on the stripe windscreen then they said the brackets are not included in the price. When they did the total, came at more than 600USD.

Uhm...pass.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wanted the same. Saw one when I was in a Ducati Dealer in US(won't mention who) and I was about to pull the trigger on the stripe windscreen then they said the brackets are not included in the price. When they did the total, came at more than 600USD.

Uhm...pass.

We are trying to source it for the philippine market draquine. Ill update you soon if we are successful.

·
Registered
184 Posts
wow I really like that. i have the clear one from ducati that was the same price. I might be looking to sale it to buy this one. but it seems like it would be less effective at wind though I'm almost to the point i wouldn't care.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.