Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've got a 09 1198s and wanting to put in an microtec m197. it already has a map but im not sure if tuner pro rt will work with it. has anyone tried tunerpro and if so did it work like it does with the original Ducati ECU? thanks in advance..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i Have the microtec software...I wanted to know if tunerpro would work so I could change a few things like the dash welcome,exhaust valve and stuff like that.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
um...if you meant using jpdiag and guzzidiag reader/write to unload and load modified maps to the original ecm like EXVL, immobilizer and even change the welcome text as tried then ya I know how that's done. I was simply asking if anyone has tried it with microtec before i purchase one. Didn't expect to get retarded negativity form a SENIOR member.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you ...i have the nemesis on the S4R and the software looks similar to the microtec but i dought their compatible

·
Registered
26 Posts
So I get an email from ducati.org telling me there is a "trending topic" and I bite on it just because why not, haven't seen this forum since I had to look a warranty fraud case up years ago when I was a Service Rep for Ducati. It takes me directly to this thread. Thanks algorithm. I see a person seeking help and a triple-throw-down asshole responding in the least helpful, most fucked up way while using an ableist epithet. I realize this is why I hate forums and why I _loathe_ most Ducati "people" behind keyboards. Toxically Masculine imps abound.

:blah:

@ducman128 If you still need help with your Microtech email me at qwilson [at] earthlink [dot] net and I can get you to someone that isn't a turgid back of dicks to help you instead of someone wallowing in their own mire of self loathing.

:)

My name is Quentin Wilson just to make sure you know I am not hiding behind a screen name. Making enemies of shitty people is my game.

:loser:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well thanks for the support QFW. possibly you know..i got the Microtec in and software connects up but when i try to change the dash title all i get is odd letters or blanks. the numbers work just fine.any ideas?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Wow... You are a bit special, ain't cha.

Quentin Wilson gave you his personal email and offered help directly. Email him!!
[email protected]

As a matter of fact we should all email him and ask his advice!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts