Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize that there are factors that will affect each rider's MPG, but without a gas gauge I am always concerned about running out of gas in my '12 Diavel. I will refill after reaching 125-130 miles (201-210km) after my last fill-up.

The Multistrada I had before my Diavel had a fuel gauge. I am puzzled why Ducati did not include it in the Diavel also.

How many miles/kms can I expect to ride before a full tank runs dry? Thanks....

·
Registered
53 Posts
On my last run, the yellow light came up after 100 miles and rode it for an other 33 miles til I got to a gas station. I hear some people ride the Devil up to 160-170 miles!!!! Not sure how that is possible, but more power to them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On my last run, the yellow light came up after 100 miles and rode it for an other 33 miles til I got to a gas station. I hear some people ride the Devil up to 160-170 miles!!!! Not sure how that is possible, but more power to them.
Based on your reply, it sounds like my 125-130 miles between fill-ups is in the ballpark...thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
If the bike gets 40 mpg... we should be touching 160 miles easy. But at the moment not even close and not sure because I am still in break-in period or what.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm just a bit over 500 miles (3wks new) into the break in period and have seen the mpg go from an initial 45mpg down to 32.6 and then back up to 40.8 depending on riding style.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts