Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize that there are factors that will affect each rider's MPG, but without a gas gauge I am always concerned about running out of gas in my '12 Diavel. I will refill after reaching 125-130 miles (201-210km) after my last fill-up.

The Multistrada I had before my Diavel had a fuel gauge. I am puzzled why Ducati did not include it in the Diavel also.

How many miles/kms can I expect to ride before a full tank runs dry? Thanks....

·
Registered
53 Posts
On my last run, the yellow light came up after 100 miles and rode it for an other 33 miles til I got to a gas station. I hear some people ride the Devil up to 160-170 miles!!!! Not sure how that is possible, but more power to them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On my last run, the yellow light came up after 100 miles and rode it for an other 33 miles til I got to a gas station. I hear some people ride the Devil up to 160-170 miles!!!! Not sure how that is possible, but more power to them.
Based on your reply, it sounds like my 125-130 miles between fill-ups is in the ballpark...thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.