• Nah.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Piss off clown!

Votes: 6 5.3%
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Do it! and the Morimoto projectors are really easy to work with. Just make sure to read the retrofit forums on how to prep the projectors before install because if you dont, you will get a ring of light that you will not like. You will definitely like the cutoff.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do it! and the Morimoto projectors are really easy to work with. Just make sure to read the retrofit forums on how to prep the projectors before install because if you dont, you will get a ring of light that you will not like. You will definitely like the cutoff.
Thanks for the advice on the ring. I have retrofitted my 900RR and 4Runner with bixenon kits from Matt at the Retrofit Source. Lots of people hate me when I am on my bike because of the lights. I really don't care because I like to see where I am going!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Forgive me for I am confused. :confused: Are you doing an upgrade of bulbs that have already been upgraded to HID, or is this a stand alone complete super sophisticated HID kit?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Forgive me for I am confused. :confused: Are you doing an upgrade of bulbs that have already been upgraded to HID, or is this a stand alone complete super sophisticated HID kit?
Yes and yes. I already have a xenon HID in my low beam projector, but I don't like the output so I have decided to do a bixenon retrofit with new projectors.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am putting these in an SV650S which are H4's and should be really easy. I also want to put these in my 1098 so if you had an extra set set of brackets I would be interested.
Now that you have been inside the headlight, do you think a set FX-R's might fit?

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.