2012 MotoGP Misano World Circuit Jorge Lorenzo SPAIN Yamaha
2011 MotoGP Misano World Circuit Jorge Lorenzo SPAIN Yamaha
2010 MotoGP Misano World Circuit Dani Pedrosa SPAIN Honda
2009 MotoGP Misano World Circuit Valentino Rossi ITALY Yamaha
2008 MotoGP Misano World Circuit Valentino Rossi ITALY Yamaha
2007 MotoGP Misano World Circuit Casey Stoner AUSTRALIA Ducati

Press Conference highlights:

Jorge Lorenzo said:
I'm fine. Everyone has bad moments and bad years. For me it happened this year, especially the start of the season. I have to accept it. Luckily for us we have come back and the results have improved again. Obviously we want to win and we are working for it. At the moment we didn't get it. We just need the best conditions for victory to happen and we are going for it. Working really hard and I hope it will soon arrive. The past doesn't give you any advantage for this year, so we all start from zero. I don't why it works well for us, maybe the chicanes or the fast corners. Hopefully we can keep the tradition alive.
Marc Marquez said:
It will be tough. Valentino is at his home circuit and Jorge is also strong, but we cannot forget about Dani who is second in the championship. Now my target is to try to manage that advantage and win the championship as soon as possible. I tried the 2015 bike at Brno and I liked it a lot, just the few laps that I did. But we've decided to continue with this bike and try the 2015 at the Valencia test.
Scott Redding said:
It would be nice to get the bike underneath me to fight with these [Factory] guys. We need to see. At the moment there's a lot of talking and I just need to make the right decision for my future. I'm young and trying to build up my career. So it's a big decision for me at the moment and we'll see in the next few weeks what the answer is. Just finding the limit - there is no limit! Always more and more. I'm trying to build up but I'm still not there.
Some Free Videos:

motogp.com · Latest Videos

motogp.com · Latest Videos

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I'm hoping for a Rossi win! But of course I'll be happy as always with a Marquez win ;)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I think that !arc is going to take this one..
But I do see a good scrap with Rossi and Jorge for second..
Should be good..

Eyes on Alex, and Miller.. Moto3 is going to heat up I believe..

·
Banned
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohh is it prediction time? hehe

Well… weather says rain friday and possible chance of rain all weekend.

So…

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Moto 3 always heats up! lol

I'd love to see a good scrap at the front in GP. Maybe a Rossi and Marquez...maybe throw Lorenzo in there as well (so long as he doesn't win it)

Reactions: freighttrain

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Ohh is it prediction time? hehe

Well… weather says rain friday and possible chance of rain all weekend.

So…
Not much of a prediction Tye..
Come on.. Other than the Mother Nature involvement?
What do ya say?

I say the Marquez brothers have one hell of a weekend..
Miller? Can you dig that? Sorry to the Aussies.. Vut let us tighten this one up a bit..

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
tye jinxed it...wet FP1 and 2

·
Banned
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey now, just reporting the truth! :)

Mind you… Dovi is quite the rain master, pretty impressive stuff in FP2

Saturday is going to be possible mixed conditions in the afternoon/evening (leaving FP3 dry).
Sunday is going to be sunny and warmer.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
It'll sure be a shit show if all the practice sessions are wet and then the race is dry. It's gonna be all about who "guesses" the best setup in the dry.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Go for it.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Sunny Sunday huh?

Well, how about a Marquez DNF..
Pedrosa win..
And Jorge vs Rossi for the box.. Jorge gets 2nd..
Dovi 4th.. 16 seconds back from Dani..

Could happen?

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
bones aren't very dry if they're freshly taken out of whatever body...they're actually quite slimy and slick...just saying ;)

Reactions: 1fast750ss

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Yeah, that didn't come across in a serial killer way at all. Nope. *shudder* If we ever do that the Ducati.org track day, be advised I will have a taser on me at all times.
LOL...my mom works in a beef plant. I've had to hear some stories about this stuff for the past several years whenever I go back to visit my parents :eek:

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
qualifying SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn that was a close one....0.06 seconds covering the front row, 0.2 seconds covering top 6! crazy! Marquez lost like 0.4 seconds in the second half of the last lap and only took 4th. Glad to see Rossi on the front row....I think he'll have a good race tomorrow. Hoping for a good battle at the front.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts