Ducati.org forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Lee and anyone else - did you figure out the misfiring at low revs problem, especially when the engine warms up? I have the exact same problem. Changed coils, TPS, spark plugs, and played with the bleed screws.

Please share any solutions...
I could be wrong, but I think lee sold his Ducati. :( And this is a 5 year old thread.

You may have better luck posting a new thread of your exact symptoms and seeing if anyone can help you. (I haven't read the thread yet)

·
Registered
3 Posts
2015 Scrambler 20,000kms Termi low mount. I have a misfire that happens only after the engine is well and truly hot and at throutle off the miss occasionally ocurs with a cough and then gets gradually worst, hard throutle on clears it. Then on occasions it is that bad the bike won't recover from it and runs like a haunted shithouse and will not accelerate past the misfire. When that has happened twice the bike is trailered to the dealer and they cannot find a fault nor replicate the condition even after more than 100kms test riding it.. It is so annoying as the bike runs bloody well but then this happening... I get the bike back off them today so I really am at a total lose as to what to do next... I really don't want to sell it as the bike is friggn awesome when running right... They have tested fuel pressure and coils don't get overly hot. They also replaced fuel filter which seemed to work as it ran great for 2 weeks then started misfiring again, which was weird as before then it would do it daily so I actually thought they had fixed it. . Anyway as I said I get it back today..

21 - 23 of 23 Posts