Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just found out my local ducati dealer is closing shop on Oct 29th. Ducati of Minneapolis. Pretty disappointed, seemed like a nice place. Employees all seem pretty cool.

Sliver lining.. There having a closing sale. I just picked up a set of Michelin pilot powers for 100$ plus tax out the door.
120-70/190-55. That's 100$ +tax for both front and rear.
I wasn't looking for tryes nor do I need them for another 1000 miles or more. But at that price I had to jump on them.
Quote "I would be retarded not to buy them at that price"

Also picked up a speedymoto front axle sliders for 45$ brand new.

anyone in the metro with a ducati should check them out.
Great deals for sure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone know of a place in MN that I can buy a Dainese Jacket? I'm looking for a Super Sport Textile. The Ducati dealership used to stock Dainese, but now that they have closed down, I'm out of ideas.

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Moon Motorsports out in Monticello is where a couple of the techs (including John Huttner-Ducati Master Tech) ended up after DucMPLS closed. Well worth the drive for the expertise. I honestly wouldn't trust anyone else other than John @ Moon if you aren't going at it yourself. Doug Lofgren is a tuning wizard out at St. Boni's, but I'd go with Moon for any significant repair work if it needs to be brought in.

And to answer your previous question, MotoPrimo down in Lakeville now carries Dainese. :)

-Christian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts