Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this doesn't apply to those who have already taken delivery of their 1098(s), but to the rest of us who's waiting - What accessories, parts or mods have you already purchased for your soon to arrive Duc?

I picked up a red STM clutch slave, red billet pressure plate and a black open clutch cover, as well as have the Termi slip-on kit on order (should arrive next week).

As of today, I'm still at the least 3-4 weeks away from taking delivery of my 1098 (so my dealer says), but I think I'll be getting the good old Visa out for some carbon fiber goodies before it's all said and done...

Once the bike arrives, I'll get everything on, paint the mirrors red, and get rid of that nasty rear plate bracket with hopefully an Evo unit or equivalent and it'll begin to shape!

·
Registered
547 Posts
this week i have bought my Ducati Corse Suit, gloves, boots and my Arai Helmet. I'm all suited up and ready to ride, I'm just missing one important item.

Parts wise I'm waiting until the Duc comes in which is 3 weeks sooner now!

The parts i will get is the Termi Slip ons, Ducati Performance red clutch plate, and black open cover, and the TC lower fairing decal. Carbon pieces to follow down the road.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Picked up the Factory Ducati Rear Stand, ordered the Termi Slip Ons, DDA for my Base model, and the Factory Security system.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mod bug

got the full 70mm system fitted on Tuesday at Frasers Perth, Australia. Sounds awesome and definitely goes much harder, especially lower down (like it needs it). Had the red Ducati clutch plate fitted along with the open black cover. Also fitted Ducati Performance billet aluminium fuel cap and carbon surround.

·
Banned
9,495 Posts
Termi Slip Ons, DDA for my Base. CF frunt mudguard.
Wife ordered today, red his and her 1098 tees off e-bay, and e-mailed dealer for a Corse umbrella. She has been my Umbrella Girl for 10 years with Honda and has one team Honda tee from the sponsur. Now she has a full Ducati closet.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I take possession of my "S" next Friday. Frigg, I'm loosing enough sleep already....

Right out of the box it's being fitted with Full Termi Exhaust (70mm), Red Clutch Pressure Plate, Deep Blue Spring Keepers, Black Anodized Clutch Cover, STM Red Clutch Slave, I picked up the Front Paddock Stand but went with PitBull's Reversable rear stand instead, Deep Smoke Windscreen, CF Undertank side panels and CF Air Ducts. And to cover it all up, the Ducati Bike Canvas. My Visa, Mastercard and American Express are all tapped out.....Oh, I picked up and ARAI RX-7 Ducati Helmet too.

You think I've gone over the deepend?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Oh, by the way. Desmo Duc, you said you're also getting the TC front Decal. I've been trying to find out how to order that and am being told they are not available yet. Do you have a part number?

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
i am in charlotte, my new s is paid for and waiting in buffalo. i finally saw a 1098 in person for the first time today, so yeah i have the bug. a couple of questions... anyone seen mirror block offs? and i guess i have to wait for some kind of license plate eliminator? my bike will have the full termis and an stm slipper as well as a vented clutch cover. just waiting to close on my house and get my trailer, then it's time to go to track days!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
smeelge said:
Oh, by the way. Desmo Duc, you said you're also getting the TC front Decal. I've been trying to find out how to order that and am being told they are not available yet. Do you have a part number?

IF THATS THE ITALIAN FLAG ON FRONT FAIRING YOU ARE REFERRING TO ITS AVAILABLE ON E-BAY USA FOR I THINK 8 BUCKS

PUNCH IN 1098!

·
Registered
547 Posts
deanosps996 said:
IF THATS THE ITALIAN FLAG ON FRONT FAIRING YOU ARE REFERRING TO ITS AVAILABLE ON E-BAY USA FOR I THINK 8 BUCKS

PUNCH IN 1098!

no he was refering to the Ducati decal on the lower fairing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts