Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I enjoy the multi-bike nature of this forum :drummer:.

As I am a relatively new to this forum I thought I would share some recent photos of my Tricolores.

Both bikes contain many cross styles, including pretty much the entire Ducati Performance catalog, Rizoma, Pro-Bolt Titanum, Brembo upgrades and custom carbon. Both Full Termi systems have been Jet Hot ceramic coated.

I forgot to cap the budget and just kept on going with the mods. I may have some professional studio shots and videos taken as the current pictures really do not do the bikes justice. I was very lucky to have some very skilled vendors and master tech mechanics assist in the build. A fair few of the 1199S modifications are firsts (to the best of my knowledge).

Apologies in advance for the quality and location of the photos.

I have attached some samples.

The Gallery starts here : ducati.org gallery | home

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Gorgeous Bikes Bro!!

Reactions: heroe82 and CaliDuc

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So now the real question....

Which one do you like better?

Both nice bikes BTW
As both bikes are different, I would say it depends on several factors - namely the ride. Prior to getting the 1199 S, 41T sprocket and upmap upgrade the 1098S was far better.

For rides going through the city I would say the 1098 S. Brakes on the 1098S (Brembo GP4-RX, with HP rotors and RCS master) are better than the 1199S. The 1199S has better handling and faster acceleration.

My women prefers the 1199S, however I have a softer spot for the 1098S.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just the one woman :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Loving it!

Reactions: CaliDuc
1 - 10 of 10 Posts