Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to give it a BIG SHOUT OUT for Gunny Fitz and Bellissimoto for the Bitubo damper and the MWR air filter.
This is just part one of many mods for the bike.
Also, ProItalia for helping me out with the purchase of the bike from CA to Texas. Very professional, top-notch customer service
Once again, BIG THANKS, Gunny and Bellissimoto
:yo:
I will post more pics once I get Motowheels's rearsets on the bike-Thanks for the forum discount!
Cheers,
Donger out!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PSR GP Levers
Thanks to my friend Toni Bui at Five Star Cycles in Garland for the hook up prices on these.
And my friend Mark who helped me install them as well.
:yo:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tribute Theme for my old Platoon. AGV Corsa. Yes the US Flag is painted with glow in the dark (to mimic the infrared flag that we wear on our uniforms)
ImageUploadedByDucati.org Forum1405308797.937371.jpg ImageUploadedByDucati.org Forum1405308816.907581.jpg ImageUploadedByDucati.org Forum1405308826.862433.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ducati.org Forum

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Frosty.
IDK where else are the dealer and my friend's shop doesn't ship.
They are good quality., very adjustable. Just make sure you prime the clutch after install (pump it several times) because when I installed mine I spent 30mins trying to figure out why the clutch was dragged lol.
They also offer in different colored wheels/ bar for an extra price-I'm sure you found it on the site.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I got these for $16 from eBay. Gets rid of the empty hole from converting over to bar end mirrors. Had them for a little over a month now and they're holding up great! They're from China that's why they're on the cheap.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Wow. I certainly didnt expect to read this today my friend!
MANY thanks for the recognition and how great was it to see your pics too man!
Keep on truckin with that thing and def hit me up if you need anything else! :)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gunny-thats the least i could do. I will definitely keep in touch. Cheers

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DLIT-im gonna use those mirror holes to fly the US flags 👍

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got these for $16 from eBay. Gets rid of the empty hole from converting over to bar end mirrors. Had them for a little over a month now and they're holding up great! They're from China that's why they're on the cheap.

You can get OEM Panigali lever brackets from any parts department. They're a perfect color match and don't have mirror mounts. They also cost like $17. That way they just blend in, instead of having a big "hey look at me logo" on a supposed low-profile part swap ;) .

·
Registered
457 Posts
You can get OEM Panigali lever brackets from any parts department. They're a perfect color match and don't have mirror mounts. They also cost like $17. That way they just blend in, instead of having a big "hey look at me logo" on a supposed low-profile part swap ;) .

Wish I had known that earlier lol. They're not too "loud", though.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup---read that thread too. Some awesome build you have there Keju

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ImageUploadedByDucati.org Forum1405563624.054822.jpg
Oberon slave installed. The damn thing took me and a friend a while to bleed it out and test rode it. Damn bike stuck in 1st gear first installed

·
Registered
52 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^agree with Keju,
I'm gonna stay with either stock silver or black chain.
Next item to get installed is the Motowheels rearsets that work real good on my 848...I just gotta sort out the heatshield problem that gets in the way

·
Registered
457 Posts
^agree with Keju,
I'm gonna stay with either stock silver or black chain.
Next item to get installed is the Motowheels rearsets that work real good on my 848...I just gotta sort out the heatshield problem that gets in the way
Sell me your stock brake lever after you install them? Mine has rash from the previous owner.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts