Ducati.org forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Keju-i've seen some pics of the shield melted. Im thinking about hacking the oem shield to accomodate the rearset or just wrap the header

Sent from my iPhone using Ducati.org Forum

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
ImageUploadedByDucati.org Forum1405731421.667985.jpg
Since the stock caps were worn from the years..I got these from Houston superbikes-added a little nice touch but not too much

·
Registered
52 Posts
Keju-i've seen some pics of the shield melted. Im thinking about hacking the oem shield to accomodate the rearset or just wrap the header

Made in China, cheap knock-off product maybe? The Rizoma guard won't melt if it's been installed properly...

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
^No idea..but it showed Rizoma's emblem.
Either way, I don't think the Rizoma can be used on my bike since the Motowheels' rearsets are a little wider going back.
Will post mock-up picture soon

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Finally got a chance to mount the motowheels rearsets on.
I've used them before and I will use them again...only you need is the 17mm spacers you can get from Motowheels and voila.
Currently waiting on the Cox Guards from Motowheels.
Future will be Oversized CF Intakes and I know just a guy to get to those..
Cough Gunny!!!:yo:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
ImageUploadedByDucati.org Forum1406237395.002616.jpg did some drilling for the stock heel guard. This would work for now

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
LMFAO!
Ready and waiting for ANYTHING you need my friend!
Unfortunately, I can't get Josh Hayes to give you or Rubbish any personal racing lessons this year. He is too busy trying to win the championship, which is gonna be VERY tight with Cameron on his heels!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
LOL, I've read the thread as well....probably next month when I'm gonna pm ya again lol

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
No sir. No sliders

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
ImageUploadedByDucati.org Forum1406327597.840458.jpg
Cox guards...didnt do the chain guard since i didnt wanna take the slave cilubder

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Hey Donger-
Hmm. Guess I didnt tell you that Andrew Cox (Company Owner) and I are really good friends and you could've gotten that set up with a tasty discount! :(

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hey Donger-
Hmm. Guess I didnt tell you that Andrew Cox (Company Owner) and I are really good friends and you could've gotten that set up with a tasty discount! :(
LMAO...it's ok Gunny, Motowheels did give me a forum member discount LOL:yo:
I'll wait for my Intakes and tank protector :p

·
Registered
51 Posts
looks good guys, I just picked up my '14 SF848 yesterday and already looking for a few new parts. My first Duc!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Added Shift Tech CF tank guard..quality and customer service are second to none..
Thanks Guido for the hook-up forum member prices. I can't wait to put those CF intakes when they come in and post them on here
But, I can't stress this enough, Gunny Fitz was THE GUY who pointed me to the right directions with full support. (Read: he did all the work for my purchase with BellissiMoto regarding to the Bitubo damper and MWR intake..Cheers to you, once again, my Brother in Arms.
P.S: my PH license plate is now transferred over to the SF :D
Cheers!
My tank had suffered the swelling from the last owner, so this is a smaller tank...the top portions of the guard stick out...I need to save up for Motowheels Aluminum tank...in the near future :D

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Dam dude I'm getting jealous! I'm making my wish list right now. And I'm getting impatient waiting for some of my goodies to come in.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
If you guys haven't been paying attentions, every post I do a "Gunny" preferrence *hints: Discount discount**
LOL get with him if you guys need any parts...
Cheers

21 - 40 of 51 Posts