Ducati.org forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I always mention people who help members on this forum. If you can cancel amd go with *cough* Gunny route or contact Lyle at Bellissi or Guido at Shift-tech, or Nick at Motowheels, just to name a few, their websites do have link to verify forum members for discounts.
I waited 3weeks for my intakes from Guido and I couldnt be happier when I got the box-packaging are top notch and no need to mention the quality.
Cheers

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was wondering about the wider scoops, wouldn't they give you a lean condition from the ram air effect when your moving? I know more air is better but isn't there a point where it gets to be to much with out ajusting fuel?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
^sure don't. If helps your bike breathes much easier now. The ECU will do the A/F ratio.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The vents are purely for aesthetics. And they look great. But there are like 10x threads on the Internet with dyno comparisons and they all show zero gain by adding the bigger inlets. ;)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Back to posting lol..
Scored a Rizoma gas cap for 45% off BNIB from a forum member. Thanks Jay.
And the sis bought me a CRG Arrow mirror to replace the round one.
I was able to sort out from Termi a full system header. The price is ok imo..just gotta save up for it now..plus an ECU remap.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Hello Folks -

Wow! Look at how long ago this post was! Have I been gone THAT long?

Anyone here remember me? We'll see soon.. thx

Bet not many of you remember who I am here? Yeah - Surprise!! As I said when I began this Thread I said this has been the first time in my life I've been Bikeless and after I substituted my priceless 1199 TriColore w a Luxury Sportscar - I didn't think I'd be back.

While cleaning out all my huge Tupperware Boxes today I stumbled on a TON of gear I'd like to post for sale! Lightly used, New / Mint, and some New In Box too! Guess I'll jump over to the Classifieds and see if my dozen years of daily communication here justify enough to post sale items? I'll be taking photos of everything I have for sale - VERY inexpensive because I just want to put this part of my memory Out Of Office!

Can't even begin to tell you how many RS Taichi Street Jackets I helped you Members out via all my connections on gear! It hurt letting go of my last build, so maybe this gear list won't hurt as bad.

Semper Fidelis!!

"Gunny"

41 - 51 of 51 Posts