Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been in to sign for my M821, all went smoothly. When I got home and started to read the contract the mileage allowance came up as 12333mls. I thought on tri-Options it was 6000 per year therefore 18000 mls over the 3 year period.
I have tried to find the relevant part of the deal online where it mentioned 6000 per year but I can't at the moment.

Can anyone clarify this for me please, thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts
Honestly I have never heard of that so went to research and from what I can tell you have to specify the milage ... ?

Found this chart that is based on 6,000 miles but I guess they used that just as an example. I am curious why go with this option? Are savings that drastic to justify it?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly I have never heard of that so went to research and from what I can tell you have to specify the milage ... ?

Found this chart that is based on 6,000 miles but I guess they used that just as an example. I am curious why go with this option? Are savings that drastic to justify it?
I went for their new tri options so the monthlies would be lower, the end APR is 5.6%. I paid a deposit of £2100 and a monthly of £100 and a final payment of around £4500. I was debating on paying cash for it but decided to keep the money in the bank instead.
Have you got a link for where you found it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.