Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 90% done with the fender eliminator but i can not make out how the turn signals are to be mounted.

The supplied instructions are Terrible at best and I can not find any good pictures on line to help.

Anyone have it installed that I can get some pics of or words of advice???

·
Registered
542 Posts
You should have two brackets that are shaped like an L with a hole on side small enough for a bolt to fit into and a larger hole on the other shaped a bit like an 8. The side that has the small hole is meant to hold onto your tag while the larger hole is meant for your signals. Yes the instructions are crap but a little trial and error should help you figure it out.

I hope my explanation helps you during the install.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should have two brackets that are shaped like an L with a hole on side small enough for a bolt to fit into and a larger hole on the other shaped a bit like an 8. The side that has the small hole is meant to hold onto your tag while the larger hole is meant for your signals. Yes the instructions are crap but a little trial and error should help you figure it out.

I hope my explanation helps you during the install.
Thanks. I got in installed but my taillight seems a little loose

·
Registered
542 Posts
Mine seems loose too. I have no fix for that to tell you of. I suggest looking at the monster forum to see if they have any tips

1 - 4 of 4 Posts