Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just cant wait to get my 1098. I went to the dealer to order a set of Termi full sys but they are sold out and not sure if they can get more. I will buy them in the state.....+$500 cheaper !

If you are in my area....I will be please to show you some nice back road that we have around here :) ...and i speak the language .....lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
I might be going to Tremblant for the DOCC bike weekend.Not sure the date,but might take my bikes up there this summer.

A plus Tard!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Grand Duc,

I noticed from your pic in the gallery that you bought your 1098 from Monette in Laval.
They just called me to let me know that mine just came in. Hopefully, I'll have it for the weekend..... If only it would stop raining.... I live in Laval so hopefully we can check out that backroad....

I'm a bit rusty... I haven't been on a bike since 2003.

Rich

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi Guys,

I also got my bike from Monette's, and if all goes well I should be at tremblant for the ducati week-end also...

See you on the road.

Lukas

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When ever you want....we can go for a ride up north in the Laurendides.

just send me a pm

PS: je parle français.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Boy,old thread but hey,I`m up for rides whenever you guys are...I`m in Montreal and enjoy 6-7-8hrs rides no problemo.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Another Montrealais here. Question for you guys, where do you buy your parts. I'm a do it yourself kind guy and have no problem installing things, just need a good place to order from.

·
Registered
597 Posts
so far fleabay and sponsors.

be carefull what you buy on fleabay though;carbon clutch covers from china...no
most anything from china....no.

·
Registered
623 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Very sad news indeed.
Unfortunately I don't know the circumstances of what happenned other than what is written in that article.

·
Registered
597 Posts
The way people drive their cages around here,I bet the driver knows what really happend but kept his mouth shut aka slammed the brakes when he caught a brief glimpse of a bike come from behind effectively reducing Rob margin...happend to me a few times.

RIP Rob.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts