Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Motodynamics Integrated Turn Signal/Brake Light

Since I'm new here, thought I would post the mods I've done up to now.

Motodynamics Integrated Turn Signals/Brake Light and fender eliminator kit install.

I opted to not use the OEM rear signals, I think it looks much better without them. I also left the grab handles off - looks much neater to me without them.

Anyways, here are a couple pictures.

Before:

After:

Now, to work on the mirrors...CRG Hindsight Lanesplitters

Mirrors done.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Great mod! I'm also thinking about getting the Motodynamics turn signal/brake light. Not sure about the fender eliminator - I don't mind the stock one... Thanks for posting the pics and especially the video.

I see on their website they sell a wiring harness to combine the Motodynamics light with the OEM rear turn signals. I might look into that as my next mod.

Was the installation pretty straightforward?

Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Installation was pretty straightforward, though, not crystal clear to me that I needed to hook the wiring harness (OEM) up to the module even though I wasn't running the OEM wings.

Take the long tail off of yours! :)
Makes it look so much cleaner than leaving all that on there.
Just MHO though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Installation was pretty straightforward, though, not crystal clear to me that I needed to hook the wiring harness (OEM) up to the module even though I wasn't running the OEM wings.

Take the long tail off of yours! :)
Makes it look so much cleaner than leaving all that on there.
Just MHO though.
I have the same set up! it cleans the rear up really well. I may try to eliminate the grab handles on mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.