Ducati.org forum banner

MotoGP 2016 COTA USA

4K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  Brakers 
#1 · (Edited)
MotoGP 2016 COTA USA *UPDATED w/ PICS*

So, who will be at MotoGP USA this year in Austin, TX at COTA?

:D

I will have at least one Ducati owner there at Duc Island with my beta Brakers vent lights installed to show them off.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and demonstrating the lights in person.

#4 ·
My name is Brian :) Look forward to meeting you guys as well.

You will have to check laws in CA, spacing and other info is available on the FAQ on our site and anything else you have a question about just shoot me a PM and i'll get right back to ya. :D

Hopefully we have some good weather for the weekend! I will be there Friday thru Sunday but have to leave just after the races start Sunday to make my flight home :(

#6 ·
My wife and I will be there.
No bike tho, since the following morning after the race we both fly to Cancun Mx.
Will be glad to meet you guys.
Brian I have a question since this will be the 1st time in the Tx. Circuit.
You mention Ducati island, do you mean is the reserved area for owners and the person's that bought the Ducati pass or is just open ducati area?
Normally I used to go to Indy and since the past 3 years there isn't a Ducati island just an open space for ducati owners to park the bikes and get some goodies if you bought the pass.

#8 ·
I'll be there, but I'll be volunteering and will likely spend most of my time trackside holding a caution flag. Hopefully I can break away and make it over to the island for a bit.

#13 ·
Well you guys MIGHT be in for a big treat. Petrucci has rebroke his hand. Could be out for COTA. Who do you think might replace him????? A certain #27 perhaps??? We'll see... Nothing has been said or speculated.

#16 ·
Laguna Seca needed a key and registration last time. You got a armband, lanyard and all the coffee and water you could drink. This is my first COTA race. I didnt pay for Duck parking so Im back 40 I guess. At least its free.
At laguna seca I had a bunch of turds taking pics on my bike, bunch of scuff marks on teh tail when i got back to leave.:mad:

#15 ·
I will be trucking the 848 into TX from NM on thursday

#19 ·
Qualifiers were pretty exciting today! If i haven't ran into you yet, come find me tomorrow at Ducati Island and say hi. I'll be putting around there up until 2pm tomorrow when the race starts.

I'll be wearing a white t-shirt with Brakers logo on the front and a backwards red motogp cap to cover the terrible sunburn on my neck. :D (I'll probably be rocking my multicam camelback as well so i should be easy to spot!)

Look forward to meeting more of you guys!

#20 ·
A few pics from yesterday :D

Rossi blew past me on a scooter before i could get my camera ready so was not able to snap a pic of him.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.