Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
7,541 Posts
Thanks for starting the thread!!! I can post on this one!!!

Just noticed that Nicky Hayden will be back next weekend, after missing a few rounds through injury.

And that Marc Marquez reckons that Aragon is his favourite track of the year..

Just trying to psyche out the opposition, or does he really mean it?

Got a bit of confidence to get back after crashing last time out.

Looking forward to the racing.

:)

· Registered
7,541 Posts
FP2. Dovi on the Ducat 14.2. Crazy Joe was on the 14.1 or earlier model.... Go Ducati!,,

Yes, Marquez will rise to the top!!! Bet on it.

· Registered
7,541 Posts
Sorry fellers, but can't really agree with that one.

But you knew I would say that..

I've only seen the incident which took Miller out of that race once, but it didn't look all that forgivable to me.

Given that Miller was leading the championship at the time.

But I will watch it right through again, and see how it looks second time around..

A shame to see so many contenders on the ground this weekend.

:(
yeah.. that was hard to watch. As to Miller and Marquez..was very close racing.. but I saw nothing to give rise to unsportsmanlike moves or behavior. Yes a bad deal for Miller... but no fault, in my opinion, to be blamed... A hard racing incident to be sure...

· Registered
7,541 Posts
Caught up in the moment! Story of the weekend.... Crutchlow on the podium!!! Marquez using some bad judgement, yes Mark, you need a little maturity..... Lorenzo ran a great race.... One for the record books! Oh, and life is very, very good!!!

· Registered
7,541 Posts
The good news.... Both Miller and Marquez (s) will be around for a long time, should be some great racing!!! Dorna must be ecstatic!!! Sure has rejuvenated MotoGP, to my eyes......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.