Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve recently watched Faster, Road(about the Dunlop family of road racers) and Hitting the Apex which were all super fuckin good.

Any others y’all would recommend? Got some down time and wanna get a good binge on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
Just watched a new one on Netflix called The Speed is the Need. Kinda focuses on Leon Haslam but interesting interviews with Freddie Spencer and Colin Edwards.

·
Registered
9,644 Posts
Been following on youtube, Guy Martin. That fella races anything! Currently has the WR for tractors. Just a good guy that likes anything fast enough to kill himself with.

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
He's incredibly talented in riding but even his fellow racers say he doesn't quite have the right attitude for the mountain. He races like he's owed something a couple of them actually said. The big team owners won't work with him anymore. He was racing the Mugen E-bike the year the wife and I went to IoM and he's very approachable and larger than life but just won't quite achieve the win he's been after for the big bikes.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Check out "Love, Speed and Loss. I watched it recently on Amazon Prime or Netflix I don't remember which. It is very well made with vintage race footage as well as interviews with racing legends.

https://youtu.be/bc87ZFWZihw

1 - 18 of 18 Posts