Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Having bathrooms is a big step?? I feel like that should've existed when they built the track. Track facilities are pretty important...I've seen some pretty poor ones but I've seen some nice ones too.

Reactions: WERA689

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Where do you guys shower?? For the people that are there for an entire weekend?? I guess guess BIR was the same way...I didn't see any showers anywhere. Luckily the guy I went with has a toy hauler trailer with bathroom and shower in it.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Shower? Uh, if it's less than a couple of hours away; at home. If it's further, hotel.
Hotels are over-rated...staying at the track is where it's at! :yo:

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Your too hardcore Rub......

Put me up in the nearest 5 star please......:D
Nah, I'm a fake camper :eek:...so "camping" at the track is perfect for me. Being able to enjoy most aspects of camping, yet having bathrooms/showers nearby is a big plus! I just like waking up in the morning and already being at the track, not having to drive anywhere...plus the smell of race fuel in the morning...mesmerizing :D

That and I don't have money for a 5-star hotel...track days, race fees, travel costs, all of that is expensive enough, don't need to add hotels in there. Trying to do this on a budget as much as possible.

Reactions: WERA689 and 219R

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Oh to be young again....... we're staying in a condo downtown!! Ha ha! :p
Downtown what? Elkart Lake??...didn't know they had a downtown :eek:...pretty nice town for its size, but there isn't much there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.