Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new Ducati rider here, sorry If I post in wrong section, mod feel free to remove.

I look for getting new bike this year and I'm considering between MS821 and HS821, personal I found that both designs are quite nice and there are few things keep me consider before I purchase one, I need you guy help with your opinions and exp.

My standard is low, I love road trip but dont need such as much power like Multi1200 or MS1200 :( If I can ask which one is better for long range trip, more comfortable rider/passenger seat, acceleration, better urban ride and more weigth load captivity.

Thank a lot guy :D very appreciate If you can leave some reviews. Happy Lunar New Year :yo:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi, I'm new Ducati rider here, sorry If I post in wrong section, mod feel free to remove.

I look for getting new bike this year and I'm considering between MS821 and HS821, personal I found that both designs are quite nice and there are few things keep me consider before I purchase one, I need you guy help with your opinions and exp.

My standard is low, I love road trip but dont need such as much power like Multi1200 or MS1200 :( If I can ask which one is better for long range trip, more comfortable rider/passenger seat, acceleration, better urban ride and more weigth load captivity.

Thank a lot guy :D very appreciate If you can leave some reviews. Happy Lunar New Year :yo:
Some things to think about:
- The HS821 is taller than the MS821; can you put your feet flat on the ground on both?
- I think the HS821 seat is narrower than the MS821. Will the comfort be the same on both?
- If you really want to carry two on the bike the extra 1.5" of wheelbase on the MS1200 comes in handy (more room for the passenger), plus the extra power doesn't hurt either for the added weight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts