Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ducati.org forum guys. I got my new dvt just two days ago. Nice machine. Low ruble exhaust note much better than my old 2011 model. Silk smooth engine better torgue. Easy to ride in town. You can use bigger gears at slower speeds but he high speed power is there too. 300 km so far loving every second. Urban pack tank bag is nice you can fit your gps and camera.
Forza Ducati. Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Honda
Vehicle Motorcycle Car Honda Motorcycling
Vehicle Windshield Motorcycle accessories Glass Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Transport

·
Registered
170 Posts
Congrats, I'm hoping mine arrives next week....

The dealer thinks it should be here....

Reactions: Grandpa_Bambu

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well she's home. The Enduro, Urban and Touring packages all installed. Side cases and top trunk are in my guest bedroom. I skipped having the Enduro foot pegs installed and may take the center stand off.

Now I've got to figure how to make it all work......:)

I got VIN # 1000

·
Registered
170 Posts
I photoshopped the VIN, not really sure why....

I had no way of getting down to the dealer, plus we've been having torrential rain and thunder storms all week, so I just took the easy way out in picking her up. Fortunately it didn't rain while I was trailering.

Looks like the weekend isn't going to be any better, still that'll give me chance to figure out how to mount my radar detector and Garmin 660, I already have a Touratech mount for the Garmin. Just got to run the power cables up front.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.