Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Waiting for alluminium black Forged MARCHESINI :D
And i will change the front brake disk whit Brembo Sbk 6mm :p

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
She's a beaut for sure. When's the stock reaction rod getting swapped out for a beautiful billet adjustable ride height rod? This way you can also make the chassis adjustments to dial in the bike better.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1fast...in a next time i will change for sure!!! :D :D
Mupo Ab....and other number...i don't remember....heheheh

·
Registered
71 Posts
ok two questions
where did you get your fender eliminator kit
and dashboard kit
esp the dashboard
love it

·
Registered
71 Posts
my bike came with the forged marchesinis
i love them lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dashboard is of the 1098...and i've take it from my friend...
Fender eliminator... Ebay...but i think is an italian's carbon shop! :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Looks freakin' awesome.

Ya, I think Tye had the same cluster on his rebuild. Probably had to get a new ECU for that too right?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I noticed no one takes pictures of the front of their 749.... What gives? Have others noticed this? I like the front end personally. Is it cuz most dont??

Nice bike btw

·
Banned
5,501 Posts
The one pictured above appears to be a 848/1098/1198 cluster. The one I had was a Digitek unit, same one used on the 749/999 factory race bikes. The 749/999 doesn't have controls to navigate the 848/1098/1198 dash properly. So the only other solution is keep the stock dash (yuck) or upgrade to the Digitek unit, which is very expensive. I had money and wanted the integrated GPS/Beacon lap timer system REALLY badly, so I sprung for it. Man was that dash awesome, it told you what you wanted to know at all times. Plus, it had indicators for fastest lap, coolant temp and of course a very nice multi-LED rev display. In hindsight, I could have bought the controls to make the other dash work, I just wanted to have the nicest stuff possible. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts