Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I wanted to do for my birthday was go for a ride!! So that's exactly what I did! Went up north to Jerome Arizona (favorite city thus far here), hit some of the twisties. I was kinda shocked at the peak of the ride having about 6" of snow on the side of the road. There was a bit of frost on the ground, so a little slick, but by far one of my favorite rides.

So this is my first time using a GoPro and my first time doing any editing and posting to Youtube, so I was really excited and wanted to share!!

Also feel free to subscribe as I will be posting lots of cool videos as I have figured this out now!! This weekend will be Arroyo Seca NM track, so videos of that should be up next week as well as followings of my track/ drag/ salts :)

·
Court Jester
12,080 Posts
Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Happy Birthday... Hey on a side note: There's a Ducati Instagram account that has posted your pictures as of late. I think one of them was actually a birthday shoutout too..

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Happy Birthday! I am glad you actually got what you wished for...nice job on the video too...but you have someone stalking you...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Happy Birthday... Hey on a side note: There's a Ducati Instagram account that has posted your pictures as of late. I think one of them was actually a birthday shoutout too..
ducatisofinstagram did a feature
I'm not sure who else has tho

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Happy birthday! Looks like you had a great day! Good job with the video.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Happy birthday, Tami! I can't think anything better to do than what you did :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Cool vid, scenery and a great way to celebrate your birthday.

Nice tune BTW. Who is the artist and name of the song?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The music was Ocean Lab - On a Good Day

And thank you so much everyone!!
I got some cool footage at my first track day, but it is very shaky :(

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Let's see it! What track? And how did you like it?

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Happy Birthday !! I will celebrate my birthday the end of this month @ NOLA during the AHRMA Event... can't think of a better way to re choice my 68 year!! Life is very, very good!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I went to ASMA- Arroyo Seco Raceway.
I'll do a quick edit and post the video :) as of right now no one wants to see 12 minutes of profuse shaking lol
I don't know if that's something that can be edited.. I'm all so new to this

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.