Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1098s, I would like to replace both the gear shifter and rear brake lever with a much larger foot levers. I have large feet and every time I ride I can't find them!!! I am looking for something really cool looking and practical. Please let!!!

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
I have a 1098s, I would like to replace both the clutch and rear brake lever with a much larger foot levers. I have large feet and every time I ride I can't find them!!! I am looking for something really cool looking and practical. Please let!!!
im confused:confused:....it took me a while to reach the clutch lever with my feet...but once you get use to it..

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
he is speaking my language Marlon, LOL try Woodcraft and sato

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Did you try looking down?;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok I thought I would get help from this forum from fellow Ducati enthusiasts. I didn't know it was full of wise asses and people with no common sense. If I have offended anyone who does not fall into this category, I'm sorry. If you can help I would appreciate it. If you just want to post some dumb ass reply "Ba fa culo".

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
ok I thought I would get help from this forum from fellow Ducati enthusiasts. I didn't know it was full of wise asses and people with no common sense. If I have offended anyone who does not fall into this category, I'm sorry. If you can help I would appreciate it. If you just want to post some dumb ass reply "Ba fa culo".
Wed69,

It's ok man, some of the members kid around.

There are many aftermarket rearset choices out there to help you.

Many of the popular choices are:

Sato's
Woodcraft
Acculign
LiteTech
Metal Tech
Vortex
Ducati Performance
Gilles
Rizoma
CRG
SpeedyMoto
NCR

Now the question is which one is right for you, and how much your checkbook can afford.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am looking for quality, light, dependable. How do I know which is for me? Check book can afford 1000. Please let me know.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
acculign quality, light but none of Wa11 lists above are dependable maybe DP rearset fold up.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Nick,
what sup, call you yesterday for DP quick shifter never get back to me bud. When do you have it in for me?

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
acculign quality, light but none of Wa11 lists above are dependable maybe DP rearset fold up.
Metal Tech are WSBK quality, they are pricey but very very nice and have held up through WSBK this year. Have pretty big shifter and brake tips too which is what the guy is asking for...

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
I am looking for quality, light, dependable. How do I know which is for me? Check book can afford 1000. Please let me know.
Acculign or Sato's would be my recommendation to you.

Lucky for you Nick.kister (look above) has a great deal for you on a set of Acculign's.

Wait Phil, I said DP...:stickpoke

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Wa11 I said maybe LOL

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
lol... sorry we are hosting a trackday and I have been running around trying to get it squared away next wednesday... I'm calling you right now :D
Nick,
Thanks for call me back today, my order will be out tomorrow right?

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
solid, do you have a link?
Call nick bud, 916-369-1468 I think he can help you with couple rearset as we refered

1 - 20 of 22 Posts